Thursday, October 27, 2011

Halloween!!!


Well, I over-did it again. As always, I made a bunch of stuff for Kaytlyn's Halloween party at school. I can't help it! I see something cute online and I'm like, "I have to make that, it's so cute!" Lol. So then I'm up all night and the next day baking/decorating. It's okay I guess. People just find it hard to believe that I LIKE making stuff all the time. So I made some gluten-free banana bread for Kaytlyn and that's a total hit with BOTH kids. That was my first time ever making banana bread before. I've made it 3 times now. Each time, I add a few ingredients and improvise the recipe a little. It's just getting better and better. :) For Halloween, I made meringue cookies that look like ghosts, gluten-free cupcakes with homemade chocolate buttercream frosting and icing skeletons, and chocolate dipped marshmallows on a stick. So now that I'm done with Halloween and all the goodies are at the school, I can focus all my baking thoughts on Kaytlyn's birthday party and how I'm gunna make her cake. I love baking. It's totally become my passion these past few years.

3 comments:

  1. Sara, everything you make looks so nice and professional, you're so good at baking and decorating. I salute you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful , you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete