Busy, busy....
So, JJ said he wanted a dinosaur cake for his birthday that was green and "lellow". So I made him one out of marshmallow fondant. I think it kinda looks more like a dragon than a dinosaur, but he likes it just the same. Although, I think I liked last year's cake a little better. (Even though I'm not actually done with the whole cake yet this year, just the topper.) Arm-less Brobee was a hit for his 2nd birthday. I wasn't about to make a whole other cake just for some arms, so I deleted them all together. JJ didn't even notice. I'm going to make Kaytlyn a butterfly cake this year. I don't know if it's going to be a fondant cake or a frosting cake yet. It depends on the style and decorations I decide to do. I already bought the gluten-free cake, so that's not an issue. I will be making gluten-free cupcakes for JJ's birthday also, so that way Kaytlyn can have some. I'll just put a little dollar store dino on top with some shredded coconut that I tinted green for the grass. Should be kinda cute at least. I'm currently trying to figure out a REALLY cute edible centerpiece for Thanksgiving. Not having much luck. We'll see how it all goes...
It was a beautiful cake. The dinosaur was sooo cut and the cake was really yummy.You are very talented. I liked this one better than the armless Brobee, not that it looked bad or any thing, because the little dino was so sweet looking and not in a cake kind of way. Good job again Sara <3
ReplyDeleteP.S. I have to use anonymous because I don't know how to make it use my name.