I am SO excited that autumn is around the corner. Let the baking begin! Aaaanndd.......she's off, first it's the cupcakes, then it's the cookies, cakes, cobbler, (why do these all start with "c"?) caramel apples, and last but not least, the fudge. (Close your mouth, you're drooling.) Let's not forget the occasional special treat that I make for Kaytlyn's lunch/snack time at school. I'll have to play around with my blog site to figure out how to post pictures after I created a post. Hmmm.... later.
First up: Caramel Apples (gourmet style?.... *grins*..... probably)
Well, there ya have it. The first "fall-ish" dessert of the season. Kaytlyn had a blast making them with me. So did I, even though they didn't turn out quite as cute as I'd of liked. Although, for my first time making caramel apples, they're acceptable. :)
Look really yummy !! Great job !!
ReplyDeleteYumm. I may have to not follow after all :D
ReplyDelete